Rapper Lil Wayne Issues Statement Regarding Reports Of His Daughter's Death

Rapper Lil Wayne Issues Statement Regarding Reports Of His Daughter's  Death

Rumors surfaced that Lil Wayne's daughter was killed on Sunday night (August 10). But now, the New Orleans rapper confirmed that the reports are false and unfounded in an exclusive statement.

According to several websites, Wayne's eight-year-old daughter Reginae Carter, who is often seen alongside her superstar dad on red carpets and award show stages, had been killed in a traffic accident.

Despite the absence of details of the reported accident, the news spread quickly, prompting fans to offer their condolences via Wayne’s MySpace page.

"It has come to my attention that there are recent reports circulating regarding my daughter. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who are genuinely concerned about Reginae and her safety," Lil Wayne told AllHipHop.com. "Please allow me to dispel any rumors or speculations and report that my daughter is alive, healthy and surrounded by family who care and love her dearly. The rumors are completely false and unfounded; neither Reginae nor any other member of my family has been involved in any car accident. My family and I truly appreciate the concern and support shown to us."

Post a Comment