J Lo performs at Ocean Drive/Market America SB Party





Jennifer looking gorgeous, happy, and in love
( Hubby Marc Anthony must be doing something right to put that smile on her face)




Jigga at the "Hannibal" Premeire











**Disgruntled Bears fan here... Congrats to the Colts** on being the Super Bowl Champs
(That's about all I'm good for right about now,
I said I was disgruntled dammit!)






Michelle Looking, dare I say it, GREAT!!








Nicole Murphy at the Rock & Republic Show


Nicole: Eddie who? I look good and I know it ! Da hell I need Eddie's ass for?


Pharrel Hosts the Dewars 12 Celebrity Poker Challenge


Dayum!! Pharell is fine with his smooth little baby face
(Is he still with Vashti 'cause if not, I got NEXT!)


Pharell, those are NOT her eyes. We see you checking out the breastisis







Everybody's Girl (and I do mean EVERYBODY)Kim Kardashian
At Hyde in West Hollywood


Kim with her new flavor of the week Farnsworth Bentley
(times must be hard since he no longer does Diddy's bidding)


0 comments: to “

Post a Comment