Keke Palmer Lookin' Fabulous
(and age appropriate)


How refreshing, a 13 year old girl who actually looks and dresses like a 13 year old instead of a 30 year old.










Castinaonce' (Cassie) channeling her inner Beyonce' and Christina Milian.













Dwayne Wade doing it big for his b-day at the Havana Club



Mr and Mrs. Dwayne Wade., What a truly handsome couple. Gotta give Siovaughn credit because she is trying to "up" her game a bit but unless they are renewing their wedding vows, attending a christening, or it's women day at church, these outfits fail miserably.







Gary Payton MUAH!! *blowin' kisses* If you ever get sick of your wifey CALL ME!!!!




Is it just me or does Rick Ross look a little under dressed? I'm beginning to think his big ass can't fit into anything other than that white tee. Kelly, on the other hand, gorgeous as usual.





Awwweeee, Black Love! Ain't it grand!







Tia Mowry is getting hitched!


Actress Tia Mowry got engaged to her boyfriend of six years, actor Cory Hardrict, on Christmas day, she tells PEOPLE.
"He surprised me in front of my entire family," says Mowry, 28, who starred with twin sister Tamera on the 1994-1999 WB series Sister, Sister and is now on the CW comedy The Game.
"I knew something was up because he came over to my parents' house and he was acting strange. He went to the bathroom three times in 10 minutes and he was sweating profusely. I was like 'Cory, are you okay?' " Turns out, acting funny was Hardrict's master plan. "He's a jokester," says Mowry, who costarred with Hardrict, 27, in the independent film Hollywood Horror
. "He had given me a card and it read, 'I love you, blah blah blah.' And he said, 'Tia, I just want you to know that I want to be committed to you, and with this promise ring I want to let you know that I love you and I want to work towards the near future.' " Only instead of a ring, Mowry's little brother came over and handed her a piece of paper that said "Psych!" while Mowry's other brother queued up the Jagged Edge song "Meet Me at the Altar in Your White Dress." Hardrict then got down on one knee and gave Mowry a diamond ring he'd designed himself. "He was crying, I was crying," says Mowry, who hasn't set a wedding date yet. "It was just one of the best moments of my entire life."
Dayum, I'm crying too *wiping tears". My how time flies, little Tia is all grown up and getting married, to a younger man no less *wink* *wink*!! She's 28 already? Seems like yesterday i was watching her on Sister Sister. Oh yeah, like ya'll didn't get your Sister Sister on! "Go home Rogerrrr!!" Congrats to you Tia and Cory. You did it girl!!!!, You got that ring now go ahead and flaunt it!!!!



0 comments: to “

Post a Comment