Danity Kane, Tweet and ANTM Bre celebrate Gay Pride Week at Club Traxx in ATL

Danity Kane, Tweet and ANTM Bre Celebrate Gay Pride Week at Club Traxx in ATL


The Fierce and the fabulous invaded the ATL this weekend in droves to attend the city's annual Black Gay Pride festivities, the largest event of its kind in the world. Wokshops, Cultural events and Parties, Parties, and more parties were the agenda of most. Danity Kane, ANTM Bre, and Tweet showed up at Club Traxx to give the patrons a special treat . Danity Kane's Wanita Woodgette, better known as D. Woods, a native of Atlanta and current resident said of her plans to play tour guide to the rest of her group"“I know Lenox Mall will be off the chain this weekend,” “We’ll probably get mobbed, but it will be worth it.” ANTM's Bre who frequents Atlanta for business says"“There’s something about Gay Pride and my culture — we can really bring it I do like my guys,” she says with a laugh. “But at the same time, to each his own. And I plan to be at each and every Black Gay Pride event I can.”
Everybody looks ~two snaps and a twirl~ Fab-U-Lous!
(ya'll know I'm Lying D woods' outfit and Dawn's Weave/wig , not a good look but at pride, anything goes so Kudos! 






Post a Comment