New England Patriots QB Tom Brady covers "Esquire" Magazine


New England Patriots QB Tom Brady covers "Esquire" Magazine




Tom Brady graces the cover of Esquire's September issue. Before you rush out and buy the issue don't expect to get any details of his romance with supermodel Gisele Bundchen, or ex Bridget Moynahan, and their 1-year-old son. The only way Brady agreed to the cover and story was that all above not be included.
However, he does talk about God saying,

“Look at the attention I get: It’s because I throw a football. But that’s what society values. That’s not what God values, he didn’t invent the game. We did. I have some eye-hand coordination, and I can throw the ball. I don’t think that matters to God.”
“How can I be more honest, accept things that don’t go as planned? When you try to combat everything, at the end of the day you realize that you’re responsible for yourself,”

Post a Comment