Jay-Z Covers "VIBE" Magazines 15th Anniversary Juice Issue

Jay-Z Covers "VIBE" Magazines 15th Anniversary  Juice Issue 


VIBE is celebrating its 15th Anniversary JUICE issue with  3 unique covers featuring none other than Jay-Z! Jay-Z speaks out about his wife beyonce' Barack Obama  and  building a "roc" nation. Check out part of the interview below: 

Jay-Z on supporting Senator Barack Obama: “What [Obama] represents is, we as a people are part of the American Dream…We were left out of the dream at a certain point. Now the dream is, you can be anything – and it’s not cliché.”

Jay-Z on Lil Wayne: “You should embrace the next generation…I think he’s really a fan of mine. I think he really loves the sh-t that I’ve done…The public has him in line next, and for me to say he’s not in line next would be foolish.”

Jay-Z’s response when asked to confirm his marriage to Beyoncé: “I just think it’s really a part of your life that you gotta keep to yourself…You have to have something sacred to you and the people around you…I shared so much of my life…I should have something to hold on to.”

Jay-Z on his tenure as President of Def Jam: “Everyone always analyzes the job that I’ve done at Def Jam…I always feel the need to justify it…If anybody in their tenure had Kanye, Rihanna, and Ne-Yo…One album for each one of them in three years is a superb job.”

Post a Comment