LL Cool J Does Damage Control, Says Rumors of Divorce Couldn't Be Further From The Truth

LL Cool J Does Damage Control, Says Rumors of Divorce Couldn't Be Further From The Truth


James Todd Smith (LL COOL J) Has been on the receiving end of the latest rumors of divorce between he and his wife of 14 years, Simone.

When the rapper, turned actor, stopped by the OK! offices on Monday morning, they asked him about the nasty online rumors that there's trouble in his marriage to his wife Simone. And the 40-year-old star said those reports couldn't be further from the truth.

"I promise you, I’m not breaking up," he told OK!. "Kill that rumor."

So what about the photos of him out and about without a wedding ring?
"To be honest with you, I’m getting my wedding ring upgraded,"
explained LL (Yeah Okay LL), who just celebrated his 14th wedding anniversary on Aug. 7. "I’m getting it hooked up... She’s going to get hers upgraded too."

LL and his wife have been together for years. She stood by his side through all of his cheating and sexing groupies so I can't see why she would let him go now. I hope that it isn't true but It has been my experience that rumors get started because of something. If they do end up divorcing somewhere down the line, I won't be surprised...will you?

Post a Comment