LL COOL J Plays Sydney


The tongue thang just ain't doing it for me anymore.


What's he performg anyway? "Mama said Knock you out"? I think it's time for LL to retire and let the next generation)like his son Najee who is the spitting image of his daddy, don't you agree?) do their thang.










Porschia Coleman in "King" Magazine




Yes, this is Russel Simmons new chick. I must admit, she may be even more "Fabulous" than Kimora.







Chris Rock and the Kardashians go to church on Easter Sunday




Reggie Bush accompanied his girl's family to church on Easter Sunday. Sloppy Seconds anyone. lol j/k I like them together...NOW.

1 comments: to “

  • CCG
    March 26, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

    Being a NATIVE OF NEW ORLEANS,LA as well as a DieHard SAINTSFAN; I can appreciate the MARDI GRAS colored dress that Kim is wearing.

Post a Comment