Teri J Vaughn: New Hubby, New Baby


 Double Congratulations are in order for Terri J. Vaughn , best known as Lovita Alize Jenkins
Robinson on The Steve Harvey Show. (Y'all remember Lovita dontcha?  "Ceeeeeeeddyyyy". 
She and her new man , former NFL player,  30 year old Karon Riley eloped in Las Vegas in January. Not only that, but they are expecting their first child together, a boy on May 22nd.
Hmm.... married in Jan, baby due in may (counting on fingers..1,2,3) Oh well,  At least she got that ring!   CONGRATS TERI!!   Teri is divorced from former hubby Derrick carolina and has 1 son Daymen Ali from that relationship.










Rihanna Performs At London's 02 Arena


Hmm  I wonder what she sounds like live?


Hmmm?  I know its just a performance but I don't know if I'm feeling this whole Dominatrix thing.  Yes, The outfit is fiyah, but I don't know if this "Good Girl, Gone Bad" is a good look.  







Jenna Jamison Attends The "Sleepwalking" LA Premier



She's looking a lot less skeletal here.  Much healthier and dare I say it, nice.  
Her date, on the other hand, has head for days.  I mean really?  We could watch a Power Point presentation on that forehead alone.  He's still a little sexy .  *wink*



Gwen Stefani On the cover Of May Issue of Vanity Fair




1 comments: to “ Teri J Vaughn: New Hubby, New Baby

  • Mike
    March 9, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

    You got a cool blog. Lets exchange links. I am already linking to you.

    http://celebritytidings.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment