Allen Iverson to be a daddy one mo' 'gain

Allen Iverson's Brood is Getting Bigger

We hear Congratulations are in order for Allen and his Wife Tawanna who is said to be expecting their 5th, yeah that's right, count 'em... 1,2,3,4,5, child together.

Allen, stated that At 32, he's too old for the spectacle. "I've got four kids and one on the way. I'm the coach in that house," he said "If I'm not setting a good example, then I'm failing as a father. That's the last thing I'd want to do is fail my kids."


Granted, we aren't 100% sure that said baby is by his wife but knowing Tawanna's crazy ass, If he is saying it in public, it better be or she is liable to cut his dick off.

1 comments: to “ Allen Iverson to be a daddy one mo' 'gain

  • ( exPLOSive )
    April 1, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

    LMAO...that girl ain't gon' do anything just because..lol. I wish she would though. Maybe that'll make him put his life in perspective. Congrats though!

Post a Comment