Maxine Daniels Speaks on R Kelly Relationship




Maxine Daniels gave an exclusive interview yesterday (Feb. 18th) to Chicago Sun-Times columnist Stella Foster regarding all the drama with her family and singer R. Kelly. Here is a excerpt from an interview:


"The statement that was issued by R. Kelly's camp to TMZ, which I interpreted as an attempt to defame Regina and George Daniels, my dad and stepmom, has made it necessary for me to respond to some of those accusations: I take full responsibility for my actions. My stepmother and father didn't know about my relationship with the singer because I knew and he knew that they wouldn't approve ... so I tried to keep it a secret, but when my stepmother found out about our relationship, she resigned because she felt that Rob had 'crossed the line' by dating a girl that he has known since she was 7 years old. My stepmom was not fired for incompetence. She was Rob's publicist for 14 years and always considered Rob not just a client ... but family. And Rob thought of my dad like a father.

"I am 21, smart and will be graduating from college this year, but I admit that I was swept up by his charming and generous ways, which I truly regret and have learned from. My brief relationship with Kelly last year ended because my parents were starting to hear rumors that we were together, and I was beginning to feel like it wasn't a healthy situation, especially with the pain it was causing me and my family," Maxine said. "I felt that it just wasn't right. Also, in reference to my birthday party, which was held last spring, Regina did not push Rob to host the party. We both asked him ... and he readily agreed."

In regards to the cell phone number, Regina didn't give me Rob's number and she didn't ask me not to tell my dad. Rob personally slipped me his number at another event and that is how we started talking. The Internet has been rampant with all sorts of rumors for months now and hopefully this will clear things up. I admit I made a mistake and I know I am not the first young adult to make a serious misjudgment."In a Sun-Times report on Monday (Bill Zwecker) , stated a Kelly camp insider said: Regina Daniels has been seeking "a healthy six-figure settlement from Kelly to go away quietly." Regina's response to that: "It sounds good, but it NEVER happened. I never contacted R. Kelly or attempted to contact R. Kelly or anyone in his camp regarding any money or any financial settlement or severance."


    Pink & Carey Hart Divorcing


The marriage of pop singer Pink and her husband of two years, motocross racer and former The Surreal Life star Carey Hart, has ended, the singer's publicist, Michele Schweitzer, tells PEOPLE. 

"Pink and Carey Hart have separated. This decision was made by best friends with a huge amount of love and respect for one another," says Schweitzer, adding, "While the marriage is over, their friendship has never been stronger."

Pink, 28, and Hart, 32, met at the 2001 X Games and broke up for a time in 2003, but the split was well behind them in 2005, when the singer popped the question to her beau as he sped around the track during a competition in Mammoth Lakes, Calif. 

They married in January 2006 at a non-denominational ceremony in Costa Rica. Among the 100 guests was Lisa Marie Presley. 

In August 2007, amid reports that the marriage was on the rocks, Hart dismissed the stories as "just a bunch of trash talk."
Source: People Magazine


Rehab Apparently Does Amy's Body Good









Dare I say it?  This is the best that I've ever seen Amy look.  Now all she needs to do is have a stylist work on that rat's nest that is her hair and she'll be good to go.


0 comments: to “

Post a Comment