It's Raining Men
(NBA All Star Media Day)

















Damn, I'm like a kid in a candy store
I'll take him and him and him and, Oooh!! I want you and you and you and him and
you over there and him with the basket ball and
Hell to the Naw, I'm not sharing!!





Nicole leaving the studio


I'm really loving this "Retro" look on her, Shoes....eh, not so much





Air Jordan's XX2Hospitality and Gift suite Day



Looks like Regina King and her Son made our big time at the gift suite



Brit Goes Bald






This child is screaming for an intervention
She needs help before she self-destructs

Photos courtesy of XM17






J Hud At Omega's launch of Hour vision




Jennifer is looking fabulous these days
See what a SAG can do for ya?




Victoria and her little Becks shopping at the Grove




Awww The little Beckams are absolutely adorable

0 comments: to “

Post a Comment