Brad lays the smack down


The Lip Smack that is!! Ahhhh PDA's Gotta love it!!!


CAPTION THIS

Isaiah: "Dayuuuum girl! You look so good make a brotha wanna sop you up with a biscuit and I'd try my damndest too if my wife wasn't playing the background."

Garcelle: *thinking* Nigga Please!You lucky I'm letting you touch my hand. Just let me keep on smiling so this nigga can move on and I can get my mingle on.

Mrs. Washington better watch out because that man got lust in his eyes and sex on his mind!Kizz knows the look of lust when she sees it!





Making the Band's Ness gets served

You Tubes video clip of the day
WARNING: this clip contains foul language so if you are easily offended or under the age of 18. DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!

Ness, Ness, Ness *shaking my head in embarrassment* Even I'm speechless!

0 comments: to “ Brad lays the smack down

Post a Comment