Another visit from the stork may lead to wedding bells for TI and Tiny

Looks like Congratulations may be in order for Tiny and TI. According to Sandra Rose , word is that Tiny is pregnant and the baby is due in June!! This will be kidlet number 3 for Tiny who has a son, King by TI and also a 10 year old daughter Zonnique by her ex boyfriend, music producer Zebo! I hear wedding plans may also be in order. (tentatively scheduled for May but due to the birth of the baby, may be pushed back to July) Anyway, Congrats to them both, and please lawd, don't let the baby come out with a big ass head like King. Make it normal sized this time...PLEASE!! Yeah I said it, ya'll know you were thinking the same thing when you first saw that photo of him? Kizz ain't trying to be mean, I really do love the kids but I gotta call em' like I see 'em.











Come on!! Peep the dome on that child!!! He's living hella laaarrrggeee!

Post a Comment