Introductions are in order

Introductions Are In Order


As you can seen Kizz has been MIA like a muhfugga but the good news is that I am here running shit now. lol The truth is Kizz has been swamped with work and life and she really doesn't have the time to spend online like she used to. Personally, I don't think she even wants to anymore so I contacted her about updates and when  I could expect some new ones and she said she's too busy and asked if I would like to take it over. Of course I jumped at the chance so Here I am. Hi guys (waving hard).

I love Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip but  I love Michael Jackson even more! Right now, I'm stanning for him hard and I miss him so much . His death is all I can think about which prompted me to learn any and everything that I could about him. So until further notice, 99.9% of my posts will be about Michael Joseph Jackson...If you don't like it, feel free to leave now. I don't want to alienate any of Kizz's loyal readers but this is where my head is at right now. Please bear with me. Looking forward to chatting with you all and making this blog the best on the net! Kizz gave me a few pointers and I'm new at his so don't stone me if I screw up. *smile* I will try to keep it in the same format as Kizz did while at the same time putting my spin on things.

Post a Comment