Spotted : Janet Jackson Off Her Diet and Looking a Bit Thick

Spotted : Janet Jackson Off Her Diet and Looking a Bit Thick


Janet Jackson was spotted recently leaving Cali's Burritos El Chavo Mexican Restaurant after lunching with a friend. Janet, who is known to pack on the pounds when she has nothing going on looked a little plump but no where near the gargatuan size that she is normally during her off-season. janet was recently rumored to be with child but boyfriend (or is it ex boyfriend) jermaine Dupro put those rumors to rest with a blog post f his own. "To all the Janet fans," the announcement reads (typos retained for flavor Tee-Hee), "As you all know Janet is a very private person. The only reason you see her as much as you do on my YouTube vlog is because of me LOL. But I hear yall and your questions, so hear you have it...No she is not pregnant and yes we're still together. It baffles me how yall let these blog and magazines control your lifes. That's why I created ny site so when ever hear sh*t about me you can come right here and get the truth." Alrighty then.

Post a Comment