Hank Baskett to Girl next Door Star " Kendra Let me Upgrade Ya"

Hank Baskett to Girl next Door Star " Kendra Let me Upgrade Ya"


Hugh Hefner's Ex and "Girls Next Door " star Kendra Wilkinson  is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles Wide receiver Hank Baskett. Heff has given the happy couple his blessings as he has moved on himself with 19 year old twins , Karissa and Kristina Shannon.
“I have given her my blessing and will be giving her away at a very special wedding ceremony at the Playboy Mansion this coming June,” Hefner said. The 23-year-old model-actress has lived with Hefner since 2004 and currently co-stars as one of his three girlfriends in the E! reality series.
All I have to say is who is surprised. It's no secret that Kendra wanted a black man and she loves her some athletes. what I really want to know is do you consider this an upgrade or downgrade?

1 comments: to “ Hank Baskett to Girl next Door Star " Kendra Let me Upgrade Ya"

Post a Comment