Covergirl: Keyshia Cole For "BillBoard" Magazine

Covergirl: Keyshia Cole For "BillBoard" Magazine


Keyshia Cole covers this month's issue of "BillBoard" magazine. Keyshia, is finally ready to let her fans see another side of herself with the release of her new album due out December 16th. Her third LP, A Different Me, is accompanied by the return of her BET reality show, which premiere’s Tuesday, Nov. 12th.

“The first two albums were more … painful,” she tells Billboard over lunch in Los Angeles. “It’s a different me this time: a young woman who’s still growing and finding myself, exploring life through different routes musically and in other areas. I wrote more about other people’s situations than my own. I’m moving forward.”

I like Keyshia, She seems like a really down to earth person. Although a bit ghettofied, she has nothing on her sister Neffie and her mama Frankie who are both the epitome of ghetto.

Post a Comment