Queen Latifah On Gay Rumors : "I'll Never Tell"

Queen Latifah On Gay Rumors : "I'll Never Tell"


In a recent interview with The New York Times Queen Latifah has spoken out about those persistent gay rumors, and why she will never respond to them:
"I don’t have a problem discussing the topic of somebody being gay, but I do have a problem discussing my personal life. You don’t get that part of me. Sorry…Nobody gets that. I don’t feel like I need to share my personal life, and I don’t care if people think I’m gay or not. Assume whatever you want. You do it anyway."
The Queen has spoken, now let's just hope she doesn't pull a Clay Aiken later on down the line.  Latifah is releasing a new rap CD in Decemberand her new film "The Secret Life of Bees" starring Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson hits  theaters October 17th.

Post a Comment