Hollywood Madam Puts Will Smith On Blast "Willy Likes The Boys"

Hollywood Madam Puts Will Smith On Blast " Big Willy Likes The Boys"

Word on the street is that Will Smith has been using the "services" of a madam to bed men for years.

Although rumors about the Smiths dabbling in the swingers lifestyle as well as the couple having various homosexual liaisons on the side have plagued the couple for years, the proverbial Shyt has finally hit the fan.

According to reports,a hollywood madam alleges to have had numerous dealings with Mr. Will Smith.

"I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion," She said "Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You'd be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys."

At press time, Smith had yet to issue a statement addressing the allegations.

Somehow, I doubt that we will be hearing a response from Will on this one

2 comments: to “ Hollywood Madam Puts Will Smith On Blast "Willy Likes The Boys"

Post a Comment