Say it AIn't So, Possible Lil Wayne Sex Tape

Say it Ain't So, Possible Lil wayne Sex Tape


Word on the street is that Hip Hop star Lil Wayne has a sex tape floating around somewhere. We hear a few of the rappers Ex-friends are currently shopping the alleged video around. A well known R&B singer is rumored to be just one of the females featured on the tape. It's no secret that Weezy has a tendency to use his celly to record his sexcapades.  I'm just wondering who the female could be. Nivea would be the obvious choice but I wouldn't say that she is a well known singer and Trina is strictly HipHop so I'm at a loss.  We'll just have to wait until it surfaces because  believe me, If there is a tape  out there it will hit the "net.  I just want to know who  would want to see that shyt because to me Weezy looks like he stinks.

Post a Comment