Michelle Obama Shows Ellen Her Moves

Michelle Obama has no comment about the news that Sarah Palin's 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant.

"This shouldn't be an issue for political discussion," she told Ellen DeGeneres in an interview during the sixth season premiere of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The response came after DeGeneres described Barack Obama's statement that Bristol was "off limits" as "amazing."

"Absolutely," Michelle said. "That's one of the reasons why I'm proud of my husband and I love him -- He's been very protective of our kids through this process. "His view is that, 'What's good for my kids is good for everybody's kids,' and I completely agree with him," she added. "I know that they care about their kids, and we should let them deal with this issue."

When asked if she and Barak are planning to have more children, Michelle responded:
"I think I'm done, I think our third child is this campaign."

She also busted a move wth Ellen. Check Out The video Below.

0 comments: to “

Post a Comment