Solange Knowles is a Wild Girl, She Wants Ya'll To Know that she is Strictly Dickly and She Hits The Chronic

Solange Knowles is a Wild Girl, She Wants Ya'll To Know that she is Strictly Dickly and She Hits The Chronic


Solange Knowles is featured in the September issue of "Blender" magazine, which hit news stand yesterday. Solange, whose new album is scheduled to be released later this month, opens up to Blender about smoking Chronic, Drinking beer, hanging out in bars and being strictly dickly.

Blender: Why did you paint Minnie Mouse covered in tampons and Trojans?
Solange: I love the contradiction. Minnie Mouse is this perfect, iconic, all-American thing, which is how people expect me to be. Yet she has tampon hair and a condom tongue! I think it came out pretty dope.

Blender: Us too. OK, so it’s a Friday night at 11 p.m. What are you doing?
Solange: I’m either at home with my son or out drinking some Coronas and adding to my beer belly.

Blender: Where do you drink your Coronas?
Solange: Dive bars. Two doors down from here there’s a little joint that’s full of old rednecks. I go in there, drop $10 in the jukebox, play nothing but Marvin and Prince and just get wasted. The rednecks are like, What the fuck?!

Blender: What kind of drunk are you?
Solange: I am a Miss-Tina’s-in-the-back-of-my-head kind of drunk.

Blender: You mean, your mom. What is she saying?






Post a Comment