We Know Deelishis Has a Big Azz and All But This Shyt Is NOT cute

We Know Deelishis Has a Big Azz and All But This Shyt Is NOT cute



Deelishis was spotted glamming it up for photogs in all her stretch marked glory at a private bowling  party for swagga entertainment and Dunk  Ryda records. I gotta give it to her, That's one bold bish to put her battle scars on display like that. I know Stretch marks, for some women, is just a part of the pregnancy and birthing process but dayum does she have to put it on display for the whole world to see? Out in public in front of photogs is NOT the place to show them off. I guess they fooled your ass this time and left the photoshop at home. Next time stick to showing off the azz and cover up the belly. I got two words for you. DERMA BLEND!!

1 comments: to “ We Know Deelishis Has a Big Azz and All But This Shyt Is NOT cute

  • Anonymous
    July 21, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

    I just posted these pictures and was submitting it to Digg when I saw your blog, didn't know you were out here. Nice blog!

Post a Comment