Ray J Must Have that Good Shyt He stay Keeping 1 or 2 in Rotation

Ray J Must Have that Good Shyt Because He stay Keeping 1 or 2 in Rotation


Ray J and Whitney were spotted leaving Villa Lounge in LA and notice that she's rocking a some bling on her ring finger. *side eye* Now she still could be wearing her wedding ring from Bobby or it could be something else. I'm just saying. I honestly don't know what it is about Ray J that keeps him rolling in women, OLDER women. ( he had Lil Kim in that same position a few months ago)Granted, he's cute and all but I always thought he was on the Cornball side. you know the type of dude that tries too hard! Normally I would say that it must be all in the "magic stick" but Umm I saw the so called sex tape with he and Kim k and truth be told. his skills wasn't all tat, he seemed more interested in looking into, and posing for the camera than he did putting in work...so I'm still stumped. Maybe he's improved since then. *shrug*.









Post a Comment