Kim Porter to Get Her Own Reality Show On Lifetime.

Kim Porter to Get Her Own Reality Show On Lifetime.

Photobucket
Kim Porter, Diddy's on again -off again squeeze and baby Mama to 3 of his children, is getting her own reality TV show. The Lifetime cable channel, is set to start filming on the as of yet untitled venture, this fall. Kim 37, who has dabbled in both modeling and acting in the past, reportedly moved to California after her most recent breakup with Diddy, to pursue career opportunities. If they can give Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian,Bobby and Whitney, and anyone else who wants one a reality show, why not Kim but who wants to see her play the fool as she allows Diddy to dip in and out of her life. I hope the time and distance away from Diddy has made her wiser and she's not sitting around waiting for Diddy to propose because it doesn't look like thats going to be happening any time soon. I might check it out.

4 comments: to “ Kim Porter to Get Her Own Reality Show On Lifetime.

  • Anonymous
    July 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

    I will definitely watch the show. Kim is my girl and I wish her the best. Diddy needs to wake up!!

  • Anonymous
    July 19, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

    I think this will be great for her and her kids because as a single mother I know the daily grind involved in raising them, and she don't need Diddy to marry her just because she has his kids cause she got his money and that is much better than a damn ring anyday..So do you Kim I will be rooting for you girl!!!

  • KizzDaLipz
    July 21, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

    I won't say the money is better than a ring because with the ring comes, family, father of the children in the household AND THE MONEY .... No? However, In Diddy's case, since he's out messing with every chick with a hole, You might just have a point. I'm undecided on whether or not I think a reality show is a good idea but I will be watching.... at least an episode or two (if it lasts that long)

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

    She used Diddy just as much as he used her! She got just want she wanted out of him, children and a lot of dough to go with them. She juse wished she could marry him so she can be set for life. Shes such a whore monger, And Karma is a Bizznatch. Puffy never wanted her shes too brown for him!!!and she look too much like Omirosa

Post a Comment