Jackie-O Says “I had to f*ck for my advance”

Jackie-O Says “I had to f*ck for my advance”

Since the beginnings of the female MC rumors have swirled about the possibility of these women sleeping their way to the top. Well, Miami native Jacki-O has just confirmed those rumors…for herself at least.

According to reports, the “Nookie” rapper admitted to having to sleep with E Class, a record label executive, in order to get her advance money.

“Everybody that signed [to Poe Boy] had gotten their advance money, but when it came time for me to get my advance, I had to f*ck for my advance,” Jacki told HipHopWeekly. “It was ten stacks and I had to f*ck for it. So naturally it wasn’t something that I’m proud of doing. And I don’t advise any female to get into no business – be it music or whatever – and get exploited like that.”

“[E Class] told me I had to have sex with him to get the ten stacks. That’s how me and him got into a relationship,” she added. “But that was a situation I had to face, and I made the wrong turn.”

“But I’m from the hood and if somebody offers you ten thousand dollars at one time to get out of the hood, and lets you go for your dream of doing music, you’re gonna run to that,” Jacki said in defense of her actions.

6 comments: to “ Jackie-O Says “I had to f*ck for my advance”

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

    And look how far it's gotten her....E-Class won lol

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

    WOW THATS CRAZY BUT I M NOT HATIN U GOT FEMALES DOING IT FOR NOTHIN BUSINESS IS BUSSINESS GET DAT DOLLAR AND KEEP IT GANGSTA I RESPECT THAT ABOUT

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

    WOw We as females get fucked one way or another. But you have to choose how to be remembered in life at all times. I feel that we have many examples of WOMEN making it without opening their legs and 10K should be considered an insult to the PUSSY

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

    You know I how he would feel if someone told his mom she had F*** to feed him. I understand you had to do what you had to do, but he should respect himself better than that. If your game can't get the girl then she isn't for you.

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

    ish is not new theres birds all over the entertainment industry

  • KizzDaLipz
    July 25, 2008 at 3:44 AM  

    True! And it isn't just females trying to sleep their way to the top. Half them dudes probably had to get down a time or two as well.

Post a Comment