Hell Must Have Finally Frozen Over As Rumor Has It That DIddy and Cassie Will Tie The Knot?

Hell Must Have Finally Frozen Over As Rumor Has It That DIddy and Cassie Will Tie The Knot?


According to Star magazine, Diddy and Cassie have been engaged since last month.

“He told everyone to keep it extremely quiet because he didn’t want it to get out, but you could tell he was excited,” says a source. “Diddy said they hadn’t set a date yet, but he wanted his family to hear the news first.”

Diddy popped the question at his son Justin’s eigth grade graduation on June 5th.

I'm sorry but I will believe this one when I see it. I know Diddy said he was ready to settle down but I just refuse to believe that he will be marrying Cassie. If it's true Kim should beat his azz right now but somehow, I doubt it. They'll just have to prove me wrong

 UPDATE:  Just as I thought, Diddy wastes No time in Shutting the shyt down(via His Myspace Page) and putting in  plug for his new reality Tv show.

"Good morning everyone rumor update
I am not engaged. Its crazy how in this day and age someone can make up anything and people believe it!! I am not engaged but I do have a new show called "I wanna work for Diddy airing on VH1 wed August 4th that I want everyone to watch!!
Lol
Have a great weekend!!!!
Peace
----------------
God Bless
P.Diddy
God is the Greatest"

1 comments: to “ Hell Must Have Finally Frozen Over As Rumor Has It That DIddy and Cassie Will Tie The Knot?

Post a Comment