Covergirls: Jessica Alba and Daughter Honor for "Ok" Magazine

Covergirls: Jessica Alba and Daughter Honor for "Ok" Magazine


Actress Jessica Alba and her baby girl Honor Marie Warren are featured on the cover of this week’s edition of OK! Magazine-although it cost the tab about $1.5 million to make it happen. T
Honor Marie was born June 7th and her proud parents are gleefully spilling the details of her arrival to the snitch mag.
“She looks like a girl version of me,” hubby Cash Warren tells OK!. “She has my nose, my eyebrows and my…”
“Forehead and dimples,” Jessica finishes, adding, “She has my mouth when I was a baby. And my ears.”
“Maybe Honor is a mixture,” Cash reconsiders. “I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I’d kill myself!”
She's a cutie ..... daddy is gonna have to beat the boys off with a stick. Congrats to the newly wedded parents. 

Post a Comment