Raven Symone Rocks a New Look

Raven Rocks a New Look


Raven Symone glammed it up as she posed for photos at Kira’s clothing line launch party. I can see what she was trying to do with the suit, hat, tie( Love the hat and tie by the way) and all but sadly.. she has missed the mark.   I was  feeling the fit  from the waist up but when I got to the slacks, deal breaker.   I don't know if it's the way they  fit or what but I'm not liking it.  Raven has a little thickness to her, she need a stylist that can help work what she has. She's not a big girl and I know if given the appropriate attire, she can rock the hell out of some fabulous fashions and look good doing so.








2 comments: to “ Raven Symone Rocks a New Look

  • Anonymous
    June 18, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

    I absolutely hated this outfit! It's all wrong to me!

  • KizzDaLipz
    June 18, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

    I like the outfit but I think it would look better on someone else. I totally see the look she was going for.

Post a Comment