Jim Jones Covers "Urban Ink"

Jim Jones Covers "Urban Ink"


Rapper Jim Jones Covers this month's issue of 'Urban Ink" (one of the only, if not THE only, tattoo magazines for people of color) Now I usually don't pay too much attention to MR. Jim Jones because most of the time, I just cannot get past the fact that he looks like he stinks but who knew he looked liked that under neath it all. Now, If he would only do away with the corn rows and get faded up, a nice cease, hell even a baldie. He might could get it! *BIG GRIN*

2 comments: to “ Jim Jones Covers "Urban Ink"

  • MiMi
    June 30, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

    Hey Girlie! chu talkin bout he might could get it? Hoe you know your ass would be giving up the panties with the quickness, stank and all. I'm going to Chicago for the taste food festival. You wanna come , call me and lemme know cuz I'm thinking bout going for the 4th. yeah, I been policin yo shit. haha neglecting my own in the process. I need to start back on mine cuz you know I got some juicy stories to tell.

  • CCG
    June 30, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

    U are doin' BIGG THANGS around here!! DIGGIN" the New Look, Baby!!!

Post a Comment