Gabrielle Union Covers Essence Magazine.

Cover Girl: Gabrielle Union For "Essence' Magazine


Gabrielle Union graces the cover of the July issue of Essence Magazine rocking her new short "do" which I love by the way. You mean to tell me all it took was for Vicky Beckham to bring her bob to the U.S for Gabby to get rid of that awful weave she's been known to rock and get a more flattering hair style? Anyway, in this issue Gabby speaks about her new look, as well as her fitness and beauty regimen. ( i must admit, the girl has some gorgeous skin)

Gabby On her New "Do"
“I felt fierce, fierce as the devil. I can already tell that people take you more seriously when they are not distracted by long curly locks.

On Her Workout Routine:
“It’s about getting on the path to being the person you want to be. It helps you work out your issues and find your answers, which are usually pretty logical. Half the battle is just talking it out. There’s no point having amazing shoulders or ripped abs if you don’t feel like getting out of bed everyday. I’m loving the new cuts that are coming in–up my thighs, my arms. I love my abs. I definitely have more confidence, energy and stamina.”
To read more pick up the July Issue of Essence already on news stands now.



1 comments: to “ Gabrielle Union Covers Essence Magazine.

Post a Comment