Young Buck Speaks Out About 50 Cent, The Game, Sha Money XL & G-Unit

Young Buck Speaks Out About 50 Cent, The Game, Sha Money XL and  G-Unit


Former G-Unit member Young Buck finally speaks on the whole G-Unit thing. During an interview with the XM Radio show “Raw With Mz. Kitti”, the Nashville MC talked about his leaving G-Unit, his situation with 50 Cent, Sha Money XL, the chain snatching and more.

"A lot of this sh*t that 50's doing towards my situation, I'm just not used to," Buck said on the air. "I'm a street n*gga, I'm ain't used to n*gga's just saying sh*t and just doing any of this sh*t. I'm like 'Hold up.' ... I'm focused at this point and I'mma stay this way. I'm more happier than I've ever been in my career. I ain't lying."


Buck revealed that his longtime manager Sha Money XL couldn´t be reached for whatever reason after he was kicked out of G-Unit.
“The minute that 50 went public and said 'Yo Buck, you kicked out of G-Unit,' Sha Money pretty much disappeared from me for like two, three weeks. No contact at all. After that situation, I went to calling Sha, because he's my manager, and Sha just disappeared."





2 comments: to “ Young Buck Speaks Out About 50 Cent, The Game, Sha Money XL & G-Unit

  • Anonymous
    May 12, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

    This was posted over at GlobalGrind.com, and I think that Buck should continue to do him regardless of what 50's up to. He'll continue to have his fan base & give great shows, so more power to him. BANKS U GOTTA FREE YOURSELF NEXT HOMIE!

  • KizzDaLipz
    May 12, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

    That's what I say. Fugg Fitty's cry baby azz!

Post a Comment