Terrell Owens, Actor, coming to a Television Near You

Terrell Owens, coming to a Television Near You

T.O. will make his sitcom acting debut on the MyNetworkTV show "Under One Roof" as the long-lost brother of the show's star, Flavor Flav. Owens tries convincing Flav and sitcom sibling Kelly Perine that they're all brothers in hopes of getting them to invest in his Web site.

"I see dollar signs," Owens said "I'm trying to kind of smooth my way into the family, but Flav is not buying it. It's a lot of funny dialogue. It was a good time."


It might also be a first step toward a second career.

"If I'm going to really consider doing acting after football, this a great start to let me get my feet wet," Owens said. "For an actor trying to become an A-lister, I think I'm on the bottom of the pile. I'm a D-lister."

Owens always has been comfortable in front of a camera, but it's usually playing the character known as T.O.

He's built his reputation through end-zone celebrations, colorful interviews (such as the time he answered questions while doing sit-ups in his driveway) and dressing up for the Tour de France just to ride a stationary bike at training camp. I don't know if anyone will actually see it because Flava's show SUCKS. Flava sounds like he's reading his lines off of cue cards..just terrible acting. I can't see it even being on the air too much longer It's funny because I thought that this was TO's acting debut:



Funny, but I thought this was his acting debut because lawd knows he was acting his azz off at this press conference:

Photobucket





Post a Comment