Lil Wayne speaks on Jay-Z, His childhood, his Musical Influences and More

Lil Wayne speaks on Jay-Z, His childhood, his Musical Influences and More
(Surprisingly, he doesn't appear to be on that stuff during the interview)


Lil wayne was interviewed by a television station in Amsterdam and surprisingly, he appears to be sober. Yeah we all know Weezy is a little "touched" be it with or without the syzurp but he apparently is doing something right. I mean the man is on dayum near every song that's out right now. Remixes that you wouldn't even expect him to be on. Mario, Usher....Not to mention his own stuff so either he is a musical genius or that syrup has sparked a creativity and marketing strategist that has been lying dormant within.

On Jay-Z

I'm probably his biggest fan and if i saw hm I would kill him so I can keep him with me.

On childhood
I started writing rhymes at 8 years old so that lets you know that at 5,6, and 7 I wasn't playing with toys.

On musical influence
I don't listen to much hip hop so Keith sweat, Anita baker, Biggie, jay-Z

Check out the interview below.


Post a Comment