For all you Chris Brown Stans, Chris Covers Ebony Mag

Chris Brown Covers "EBONY" Magazine



At 19, Chris Brown makes no apologies for being grown and sexy. In an exclusive interview with Ebony magazine, the R&B crooner opens up about dating, sex and taking his music to the next level.

"I wanted to do something more along the lines of a grown record," explains Brown about the June re-release of his sophomore album. "I wanna take her down," he says of the new single by the same name is a title that he carefully considered. "That sounds a lot better than drill, nail, smash. We made it a little bit more classy."

Brown, who is rumored to have dated Rihanna, also gave the low-down on his perspective on relationships. "I date sometimes," he says. "If I ever had a girlfriend, it'd always be a problem. Fans want you to be attainable. I try to stay away from even having a girl. I go on dates, talk to a couple chicks on the phone." Be sure to check out the June Issue of "Ebony" to read more.





Post a Comment