Beyonce' "I'm too Famous for Church"

Beyonce' Says She's Too Famous for Church


Beyoncé Knowles has revealed that she has to miss church services because she gets mobbed by fans. The former Destiny’s Child singer says her fame makes it difficult to pray in peace.
I can’t really go to church any more, which is a shame. People come up to me during the sermon and, of course, people watch everything I do. They take pictures on their mobile phones too. They are very nice, but I think God understands if I miss Sunday service.

Beyoncé, 26, still refuses to confirm her wedding to rapper Jay-Z, 38.
I don’t deny it. I just don’t talk about it. We've never talked about "us" and it has protected our relationship.
I just want to protect my private life.

Girl don't be using your fame as an excuse not to go to church. I can't believe that the pastor would allow people to take pictures and ask for autographs in the middle of the service. If That is happening you are most likely attending the wrong church anyway and about the marriage thing, you aren't fooling anyone. Everybodyand their mama knows that you and Jay are married. While I can undertand you wanting to keep your relationship private, I don't see anything wrong with a a little statement confirming the marriage since it's all public news anyway. *sigh* these celebs!




Post a Comment