Rihanna Shopping at The Grove in LA




Looka here Looka here. If it ain't ol' chris


Speaking of Rihanna, She and Chris not only have matching tats, but matching Bracelets as well




Rihanna & Chris Brown: 'Like Brother & Sister!'
Still living down persistent rumors that she and Chris Brown are an item, Rihanna insists, "We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister."

Speaking to MTV News at Saturday's Kids' Choice Awards, the Girls Gone Bad singer and philanthropist, 20, said,
I won't say that we're just friends – me and Chris are really best, best friends.


We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry ... I trust and hang out with all the time


And just so there's no question, she added, "If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."

Brown joined in, too, saying:
They keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' I'm like, 'There's no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."

As it is, Brown doesn't seem ready to settle down with that special someone. Asked what he does to help thwart speculation about his personal life, the "Run It!" singer, 18, replied: "Be yourself – and see as many girls as possible!"
.
Okay that's a better spin I guess. Their publicist did a good job in telling them how to handle the press.  Bests friends get matching tats and bracelets and no one would question them being together all of the time. Hey isn't that what "Best Friends" do?   Puhlease...I still say they're fuckin.  lol

0 comments: to “

Post a Comment