Is T- Pain,Miss Rap Supreme Contestant, Miss Cherry's Baby Daddy

Is T- Pain,Miss Rap Supreme Contestant, Miss Cherry's Baby Daddy



Word on the street is Miss Cherry , contestant on VH1's "Miss Rap Supreme" and T-Pain have a little bundle of joy together. At least that's what New York Radio Personality Miss Info says:

Ms Cherry and human parappa rappa T-Pain have an adorable baby boy together. And while, its unclear if the couple is together or not, just the thought that this woman got drinks, to drink, and drunk ‘em (got knocked up) with T-Pain….is a feat of superhuman endurance.


T-Pain and Amber, who have been together for a few years now, have 2 children together. Amber, who once candidly said in an interview with AOL, when asked about her thoughts on her hubby's video vixens,
 Having a lot of girls...is just stupid,"
We bet Amber is sure to have some more words for hubby when it comes to allegedly knocking up Miss Cherry while he's married to her. Guess that Screw did nothing for her career or maybe it got her her spot on Miss rap Supreme. lol




T-Pain, his wife Amber and their adorable children, Lyriq and Muzyq
  Don't shoot me now but I find something vaguely sexy about Mr. Pain. Yeah, I loves me an "ugly" nukka...and wha!

3 comments: to “ Is T- Pain,Miss Rap Supreme Contestant, Miss Cherry's Baby Daddy

  • Anonymous
    July 26, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

    Good job T-pee I love what i see

  • Anonymous
    September 2, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

    Hey I was at da after party on Sunday and I didnt see him misbehavin he seems like a real nice dude!!! It must be hard away from family I have a boy and girl of my own, LOVE U PAIN!!!
    Awsome show!! Blonde in Winnipeg

  • Anonymous
    October 11, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

    I really dont no wat it iz
    but tpain has summin sooooooooo hot bout him
    im surprised hiz wife iz dat ugly ,he should get wit miss cherry (hes kidz r adorable)

Post a Comment