Rihanna Gives Back

Rihanna Perfoms at "Vision" In Chicago




























Rihanna is doing a benefit tour for underprivileged kids in Chicago, San Francisco and New York City. The tour is presented by her own charity, The Believe Foundation, and her label, Island Def Jam to present a three city tour."
Says Rihanna:
“When I was young and I would watch television and I would see all the children suffering, I always said when I grow up I want to help,” the Umbrella star said by way of explaining why she started The Believe Foundation.
“Not long after I was in the position where I could help. I started to visit all these children’s hospitals and I have a soft spot for kids. I just want to help and make sure they are happy. They can come to a Rihanna concert or have toys or gifts at Christmas.”

0 comments: to “ Rihanna Gives Back

Post a Comment