Does Kristen Davis Give New Meaning to "Sex and The City"

Just as the Sex in The City Movie is wrapping up filming and getting ready for it's release, a sex tape has surfaced allegedly starring Kristen Davis who play Charlette York , on Sex and The City. (funny how that happens huh?)



 So far, only one still has been released from this purported tape and I must admit, the resemblance is uncanny but I cannot say definitively that it is Kristen. What say you?












  What say you?  Yay or Nay?
(click HERE to see the uncensored version)











Usher and Tameka Out Shopping


I just don't get this thing with Usher but hey..the women seem to love him. He has horrible posture.


I must admit, this union lasted way longer than I expected. They seem happy so Kudos to them.









Mel B and Stephen Belefonte out and about in Miami


Whoa!!! What's going on here? Don't tell me Stephen is getting in a little "licky lick" out in public. lol I ain't mad atcha Mel.





Ashley Simpson and Pete Wentz Vacationing in Jamaica











Gabrielle Union On the Cover of "Vegas" Magazine


She looks gorgeous







Madonna On the Cover Of "Interview "Magazine







JLo and Marc Out and About in NYC





JLo looks gorgeous and well Skeletor, I mean Marc is still Marc

Post a Comment