Solange performs at House of Dereon


I'm loving the tights





I wonder what she is singing


I love the dark hair on her That's abut all I can say about this pic

Mama Knowles in the hizouze
Papa Knowles in the hizouze


Slim thug has a Ginormous head. he needs to lose the cornrows stat.
I bet Free really regrets giving up her 106 and park gig now


BET's Rip The Runway


Ciara and Brooke Hogan ( looking old as hell and a little trannyish)




Paul Wall in the house


Melissa Ford, Delishis(London charles) and her ass
SHe has ass for days


chris Brown (who needs to hurry up and turn 18) and Nelly


Brooke looking like she stepped right off of the stripper pole


One hit wonder Lumidee, and Ms. "Beautiful Biracial Butterfly Jade" (ANTM loser)


Bre and Nik (AMTM losers) loking lovely


The Simmons Girls looking Blah



Musiq looks like a dwarf compared to Toccara

Note to Musiq: Use a lady who is shorter than you next time











0 comments: to “

Post a Comment