Ray J and whitney Houston On the "Creep" Again












For them not to be seeing each other, they sure are photographed out and about together a lot.
mmmhmmm, ain't nothing wrong with a little bump and grind with a youngin' Whit, go on, get your groove back girl!




Hot 97 "Full frontal Hip Hop" event


Nik (ANTM) works the catwalk


Danielle(forer ANTM winner) doing her thang


Cassie glams it up for the catwalk(she is also a former model)
she looks pretty but those pants are atrocious




Star Jones debuts her new look



I don't know how ai feel about this look yet. I do know that she needs to cool it with the weight loss. This weight is ideal for her




Michael Jackson's VIP party in Tokyo




Is it me or do Mike and this woman look like they could be twins
Damn shame he looks this feminine on purpose





All I can do is shake my head when I see Mike




Harv Pierre's Birthday Bash



Cassie is looking like she is in love. Hmmm wonder if he is smashin' that





Why is Cassie in the midst of all those homo..oops I mean thug wannabes?
I hear she and diddy got a lil' thang going on. Must be because she surely cannot sing






Victoria Secret's "Pink" Rally at the Raleigh spring Break event





Selita glamming it up


Ciara looks nice




And you know where ever Selita is, Nick will be also



Ciara is not afraid to get wet





Pride press Conference



Terrance Howard, he is a gorgeous man but the downlow rumors are circulating big time
Peep the hand and the nails. They look better than some females I know


Bernie and LaMichael. lol







Note: I will be out of town for the weekend so no updates until Tuesday
Ya'll have fun this weekend because I know I will, I'm going to be partying it up big time!
WHOO HOOOOO!

1 comments: to “

  • Unknown
    March 9, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

    I think the "woman" pictured with Michael Jackson is actually a male impersonator.

Post a Comment